Reunions are a passion for Visit San Pedro, the community’s convention and visitor organization.
We want our veterans to get the service, attention, and value they deserve.
And we are proud to offer the highest quality reunion packages to visiting groups at reasonable cost.
And, with its rich military heritage, the San Pedro area is a perfect destination for your reunion.
Visit San Pedro’s Reunion packages are designed with flexibility to accommodate the needs, interests, and budgets of each group and its attendees. And we include many services on a complimentary basis when tours are arranged through us.
For the convenience of reunion planners, we have designed our packages in a modular format, meaning that you choose only the services and activities that your group wants. And for each group we prepare a custom proposal that details the costs and what will be included, all based on your specifications.
Visit San Pedro can provide both advance and on-site registration services.
These services include:
Availability of on-line, mail, and phone-in registration, both for the reunion and for individual activities and meals
• Registration form development and printing
• Mailing services
• Preparation and printing of personalized named badges (that can include group emblems or logos)
• Registration lists (including special customized lists as required by the organizer)
• On-site registration and badge distribution Attendee Services
• Visit San Pedro can negotiate the best available hotel rates for your attendees and provide direct reservation links and numbers for convenient accommodation reservations
• Visit San Pedro makes available members of Team San Pedro, its visitor information specialists to assist attendees
• Restaurant reservations
• Attendee gift/welcome bags
Visit San Pedro organizes a tour program especially suited for each reunion group’s interests.
Some of the most popular tours are:
• San Pedro and Harbor area history tour
• San Pedro and Harbor area military history tour • Catalina Island voyage, lunch, and tour
• Mission San Juan Capistrano tour • Nixon Library tour
• Reagan Library tour
• Prime rib harbor dinner cruise around the Queen Mary
And we have many more to choose from and will gladly custom design tours that suit your group's needs and interests
Event and Meal Services
• Visit San Pedro is your key contact for working with hotels, restaurants, and other venues for all of your meals, memorial services, and other special events.
We can help negotiate the best rates for all your needs
• We work with a number of venues to arrange a memorable and moving memorial service, whether it's overlooking the Pacific Ocean, on a storied Victory ship, in a chapel or church, or any appropriate place, we can arrange what you need
• We are always on hand to help coordinate services and make sure everything goes smoothly
• Visit San Pedro can handle all of your transportation needs, no matter what size the group
• Short-, middle-, and long-distance group transfers
• Airport transfers • Shopping, sightseeing, and dining transfers (including vans and taxis--whatever is needed)
And we do whatever it takes to make sure your reunion in San Pedro is the best you've ever had.
Our personalized service, experience, attention to detail, and commitment to showing our appreciation for your service means we help you create memorable, great reunions
Contact us today for a proposal on your group’s specific needs, interests, and dates. We’ll be pleased to prepare a complete proposal for your consideration.
Fill out our meeting planner request for a proposal form and we'll get details to you on services and facilities especially suited for your event's needs. Click here for the form