This site is provided as a means of providing information about visiting San Pedro, California, the surrounding Los Angeles Harbor and Palos Verdes Peninsula communities, and Catalina Island. VisitSanPedro.org is a brand of the Southern California Education, Tourism, and Cultural Organization (SoCal ETC).
The contents of the website are intended to encourage visitors and meetings to come to our area and to build the local and regional economy (and by extension, city, county, state, and federal economies) and to create jobs in the tourism and related fields for individuals.
While every effort is made to obtain and present information that is accurate, the information on this website comes from a variety of sources. We rely on the representations of those sources that the information they provide to us is accurate. From time to time, however, information that was once accurate will change. We have no control over the operations and decisions of the businesses and other organizations that are listed here, and therefore, we have no involvement in changes to events, dates, times, opening hours, inventory, or any other aspect of the operations listed here. Website users are encouraged to confirm listings, including specifics of calendar events, business locations, opening times, and inventory, menu item availability, available amenities, and anything else that may be relevant to a visitor. We have no liability over errors or omissions in or changes to any information listed on this website or in any of our publications.
We approach our work with joy for doing things that are positive for our communities and the individuals who live and work there. Any attempt to subvert the purposes of our website is viewed as damaging to our efforts.
By accessing this website, you agree to the following terms. Unless otherwise provided for through written permission from Visit San Pedro:
• You will not attempt to register for an account on this site
• You will not attempt to log into the site as a registered user
• You will not attempt to post any content to the website, other than in the sections of the website that specifically invites comments and questions, provides a mechanism for submitting event listings, allows you to send us direct messages, allows you to subscribe to our mailing list, or in completing occasional surveys
• You will not post advertising or other commercial material, political or religious advocacy, or profanity to the comments section
• You will not attempt to access any file on the system directly through any method other than clicking a link, selecting from a menu, or some other method of access as provided by the system and intended for direct use by website public visitors
• More specifically relative to the provision immediately above, you will not access or attempt to access any critical system file, any file that is not readily available to users, or any file on the site that might provide a security vulnerability to the site
• You will not attempt to use it for illegal purposes or to directly or indirectly link it to any site or location that is involved in any way in illegal activities
• You will not use the site to enhance or advance scores or ratings, search engine placement, hits, visits, links or backlinks, or any other means of website traffic or content measurement that is not actually earned through normal use
• You will not access the site to perform analysis or analyses of any kind whatsoever without express written permission from Visit San Pedro. You acknowledge that this site is the property of Visit San Pedro and that any encroachment on its data other than that which is explicitly permitted by Visit San Pedro /VisitSanPedro.org/VisitSanPedro.net/SPCVB.com/SanPedroTourist.net is theft.
• You will not contact us about SEO or website marketing offers
• You will not contact us about website design services
We claim full rights to any and all statistics of any kind whatsoever generated by this website and/or as a result of its existence. Therefore, any unauthorized attempt to use statistics or other information generated by the existence and/or operation of this site is theft.
We fully cooperate with legal authorities in their investigations of illegal online activity. Your access to this website is wholly subject to our approval and we reserve the right to block any IP address that we deem to have violated our terms of service or which we have information to believe is involved in illegal or improper activities.
By continuing to use this site, you acknowledge that each of these statements and provisions is true and that you fully and unreservedly agree to be bound by them and that you relinquish any right to assert any defense whatsoever for your violation of them. Visit San Pedro, VisitSanPedro.org, VisitSanPedro.net, SanPedroTourist.net, and SPCVB and SPCVB.com are trademarks owned or licensed by the Southern California Education, Tourism, & Cultural Organization. The respective logos, logotypes, and other means of corporate identity are trademarks of the Southern California Education, Tourism, & Cultural Organization and all are copyrighted, with ownership vested in SoCal ETC. All rights reserved. We reserve the right to claim copyright ownership over any material posted to this website, whether by Visit San Pedro or anyone else.
We reserve the right to edit and otherwise change in any way we see fit any submission, irrespective of who posted the content. If you have questions about this policy, please click here to contact us.